MOVING CURES FORWARD
We Believe in Missouri
We Promote Missouri-based Research, Treatments, and Therapies
The Missouri Cures Education Foundation is a statewide nonprofit public education and advocacy alliance working to promote medical advances to improve the health of Missourians and stimulate the economy in our state. Originally formed to protect stem cell research in Missouri, we have broadened our approach to protecting all medical research in the state to ensure that any research that is legal at the federal level is also legal in Missouri.
- Influencing public policy
- Promoting ongoing clinical research in Missouri
- Conducting educational forums and events
- Educating the community through events, communications, and outreach
- Connecting patients and their families with information on clinical trials, cutting-edge medical research, and news
- Creating a positive impact on the Missouri economy
Our Efforts in Missouri
Communications, WISER events, research symposiums, outreach.
We work to protect all types of medical research in Missouri
We facilitate collaborations that strengthen Missouri’s reputation as a center for leading research and the pursuit of cures.
Clinical trials information, and research news.